Are you a brand looking for ways to reach new audiences? Then you’re in the right place. If you are a travel blogger, click here.
We Are From Latvia is a travel blog run by us, Kaspars & Una from Latvia. Since 2012 we have been traveling and living abroad for most of the time. On We Are From Latvia we share our stories, tips and write about travel gear. Apart from that we run the third largest Facebook group for travelers in Latvia – Latvieši Ceļo (Latvians Traveling) and a travel blog under the same name.
Monthly Pageviews: 20 000, Domain Authority: 32
Facebook Fans: 5200, Facebook Group Members: 15 000, Instagram Followers: 19 000
Some of the Brands We Have Worked With
Osprey Europe, Visit Dubai, Samsung Latvia, Canon, Meizu Baltic.
How We Can Work Together
Main categories would be:
- Product Reviews,
- Content Based Advertising,
- Press Trips,
Rates are available on request. Contact us using the email provided below.
Ready to work with us?
We Accept Guest Posts
We welcome guest posts from fellow travel bloggers who want to get noticed by the readers and social media followers of We Are From Latvia.
Currently we are looking for two specific article types:
- 15 (or more) best things to do in a particular city (example 1; example 2);
- 15 (or more) best places to visit in a particular country (example).
If you have an idea that matches one of the above, contact Kaspars directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Post Guidelines
First things first. Send your pitch (idea) first & if we say – yes – then send us your article.
Please read through these few lines before sending the article. So we don’t waste each other’s time.
- Post should be at least 1200 words.
- 100% original content. No copying from Tripadvisor, Wikipedia, your personal blog or anywhere else.
- 1 photo per thing to do/place to visit. Include 1 high quality photo for each thing to do/place to visit. These can be photos from Flickr under a Creative Commons license. In this case – include also a link to the photo. We can also help you to do this if necessary.
- Structure your post like this.
In return we can offer:
- 2 do-follow llinks to your blog, homepage or relavant articles.
- Social media promotion on our Facebook page, tagging your blog’s Facebook page.
Note that we have rights to edit text, if we think that it’s necessary. In this case you also reserve rights to ask us to take down the article. Affiliate links also may be added sooner or later, if we’ll feel that they are a good fit in the article.
Do you have any questions? Contact us!